Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a brief explanation

I know it's been a while since my last post, but rest assured, a new one is coming very quickly. I've had images from my latest Forgotten Realms foray ready to go for a good four or five days now, but haven't been able to get a free moment at the computer this entire time. Let me rephrase that. I haven't gotten a free moment at my computer at home (I'm at work now). Actually, more accurately, I haven't gotten a free moment at my computer at home where I wasn't just idly browsing youtube.

A new post is coming, but I probably should reveal that my girlfriend, with her infinite heart, bought me Metroid Prime 3 for the Wii yesterday. I fear that much of my video game-playing time will consist of that game. Don't worry. I will still update Blogging Forgotten Realms as regularly as possible. However, many of the posts may inexplicably reference Metroid.

So keep reading... both of you.

No comments: